Monday, November 21, 2016

Pick the picture - Poem 2...


She was looking lovely
In her beautiful red dress
Her lips were smiling
With red lipstick

Her walk was brisk
With her red high heels
Her nails were shining
With red nail polish

She came near me
I was enchanted by her beauty
She smiled at me
I was mesmerised

She pulled me closer
And drank my red blood
Biting my neck
My last thought was

Red...Enchanting red...
She too loves red!
As she was a vampire
And I was a human.
PS : Inspired(bored) by the serial "Vampire diaries"

11 comments:

Debbie said...

i can't quite seem to get "in to" vampire mode. i love red roses and deep red autumn leaves!!!

Destination Infinity said...

A horror-poem? :P

Destination Infinity

Devilish Angel said...

@Debbie: Red roses are my favourite too...

@Destination Infinity : Hmm yes. For a change wrote horror poem :)

Jeevan said...

Red wins!

rainfield61 said...

She smiled at me
I was mesmerised.

That was Alice.

That was mushroom.

stardust said...

Nice story-telling about the devilish-red. Red is so powerful. In my country, the color red has been believed to ward off evil spirits.

Yoko

Devilish Angel said...

@Jeevan : Yes :)

@rainfield61 : Now I can understand your Alice story...

Devilish Angel said...

@stardust :Thank you...

deeps said...

beautiful as the image

Devilish Angel said...

@deeps : Thank you...

rudraprayaga said...

Beautiful.